• In Community

Blurple Canvas 2021 Event - Participation Results

Dabido#0001

Hi all! Recently, in commemoration of Discord's 6th birthday the Tatsu's Lounge Discord community participated in Project Blurple's Canvas event! 

Project Blurple 2021

For those not in the know, Blurple Canvas is an event where each person can only place one pixel on the board every 30 seconds.

Over the span of 5 days, lounge members collectively placed more than 15,000 pixels on the blurple canvas. We drew pets, decorations and left our appreciation for Discord on a board shared by many other communities. This year was also extra special as we had some members from Ayana bot help us out with coordinating our drawings!

151251345234.thumb.png.5340e9c34ee3c55f1531629fe0c6b141.png

Our corner is on the bottom right

Event Participation Rewards

As a result of the efforts of those who helped draw on the canvas, all Tatsu users will be receiving 360 Ancient Coins in their mail! You can spend these coins for an item in the expedition store by using t!shop. Of course, all participants and coordinators will also be receiving extra AC in a separate mail as a token of appreciation!

Expedition Store

Profile Tags

1*jLpHJtkKtO0Exo0LWgAysw.png

Pet Cosmetics

1*uy2qjFOJCn-xqvhfIicfAg.png

Housing System

1*bpJ8pXeTDK0wFv5v9tHefQ.png

1*ir3GLVhBYUA3lMwiLCugSw.png

image.png.ae1f5dff9de5b68246786076a4db625b.png

Badges

1*XtVNxoYKMk9RrMfTAWpYfA.png

Summary

Thank you to everyone for another year on Discord, we hope to continue supporting you for the years to come!

• RNG 4
    • Take my Tokens 1
    • t! 1
    • Coinflip 4
    • Fishy v9001 1
    • Lucky 3
    • Upvote 22

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I wish I had participated, it would be nice to get mail about these events before they start too!

• t! 1
    • Upvote 15

Share this comment

10 minutes ago, ? Yume ?#8045 said:

I wish I had participated, it would be nice to get mail about these events before they start too!

Thats a good point, we'll send out mail for community lounge events in the future as well. ?

• t! 1
    • Upvote 9

Share this comment

28 minutes ago, Dabido#0001 said:

Thats a good point, we'll send out mail for community lounge events in the future as well. ?

For goodness sake, please see that you do! It stings dang hard knowing that I'll never, ever get the chance to have a hand in this OR get more coins, through no failing of my own

WigglyTable.png

Edited by Star Berry#6295
    Added image
    • Upvote 2

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Star Berry#6295 said:

For goodness sake, please see that you do! It stings dang hard knowing that I'll never, ever get the chance to have a hand in this OR get more coins, through no failing of my own...

We'll have more events like these further down the line when we've added more permanent features, so rest assured the coins will not be impossible to get! Next time we'll make sure everyone knows. ?

• Upvote 4

Share this comment

Just now, Dabido#0001 said:

We'll have more events like these further down the line when we've added more permanent features, so rest assured the coins will not be impossible to get! Next time we'll make sure everyone knows. ?

Thanks a billion!

WigglyHappy.png

• Coinflip 1

Share this comment

just imagine the participation you could have gotten if anyone had actually known about this! 

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Luna Minyeotv#4940 said:

How to confirm the purchase of an item?  Can you please tell me the exact input to type? I have tried the following with no success: 

• 1 confirm
    • 1x confirm
    • 1x [item name] 
    • 1x [item name] confirm

just confirm

If you want to buy more than one or change the payment type, send separate messages with the number, or currency

ex: t!shop pet food  ->  100 -> tokens -> confirm   (each arrow is a new message)

• Upvote 1

Share this comment

16 hours ago, Dabido#0001 said:

hmmm.....I will be waiting first in the line from next time when such events pop up !

Share this comment

On 21/5/2021 at 17:00, ? Yume ?#8045 said:

Ojalá hubiera participado, ¡sería bueno recibir un correo sobre estos eventos antes de que comiencen también!

t!mail in the chat to see the messages he sends you from his own bot.  ^^ Lo siento, soy español y creo que he escrito algo como no es.

Share this comment

This wd have been my kinda event - something were lots of ppl create something together - but I totally missed that, prob cause I was busy w all the blurple events throughout Discord (and because I haven't been able 2 actually find a fitting channel 4 me on Tatsu Discord - too many singular channels dedicated to specific topics which makes it impossible 4 me 2 just let my bubbly chattiness lose as I wd need to switch channel after every other comment to not get whacked 4 being off topic - and conversation partner just dont follow thru with that channel hopping sadly - tbh even my bounciness doesnt carry me there. And the only one kinda open is a bit overly restricted 4 me sadly - plus regulars r extremely tight knit and not always include others - that wd need sensitive Mods who not just watch out 4 rules but also can motivate and make feel welcome - some r, others r not - as much as I love Tatsu bot- Tatsu's home isn't really Wizzz-proof) ANYWAY missed out on the event, but love what came out of it: something as diverse and colorful as Tatsu community - no need 2 b perfect 2 make a perfect piece of art!

Share this comment