Cooking system

Kntsgi_TV#5139

In another post I had talked about hunting, and then commented on another about cooking- but I figured it was appropriate to give cooking its own thread.

commands:

t!cook (pair this command with a type of item you want to cook or recipe you’ve learned)

t!invite (invite a friend to your house to cook for them. I think making your house the hub for things could be really cool since that seems to be a big emphasis for this bot)

It would be interesting to see fishing be a way not only to earn credits at a base level, but what if you could cook for yourself, pet and friends? this could be a way to further increase interaction between server members as the mission statement of the bot suggests. it could be interesting to “t!invite @user” to your house and “t!cook takoyaki” from that octopus you caught, from that recipe you learned! doing so could earn you some kind of rewards and could earn maybe a temporary buff of some kind for both parties involved.

maybe a credit multiplier for 10 mins

xp multiplier for 5 mins.

the multipliers can be different based on the recipe.

and of course feeding your pet could offer your pet certain buffs (I haven’t been able to get enough money to get a pet yet so idk how the pet system works yet so maybe someone else can chime in on this ?)

the reason for this suggestion is simple: more ways to increase interaction and integration with one another in the server and with the bot, as well as more fun ways to gain credits. but the biggest thing is the interaction- fostering those unique moments between individuals to create meaningful moments: that’s what the aim of this suggestion is!

Tsugiiofficial#5139

• Upvote 3