Frog badges

Leludar#4344

• Moderators

Did you draw these frogs? We can only accept original art that fits the badge format (224x224px or 28x28px) or works for which you have expressly obtained permission of.

If these are just examples and you meant to suggest more frog badges in general, ignore this message ?

On 4/27/2021 at 12:54 AM, lilY#0001 said:

Did you draw these frogs? We can only accept original art that fits the badge format (224x224px or 28x28px) or works for which you have expressly obtained permission of.

If these are just examples and you meant to suggest more frog badges in general, ignore this message ?

Google Image, Reverse Image Search says at least one, and likely most, of these images, are not original.

image.png.f996a5eec65a8436a6c86fba2bb1bfee.png

Edited by Wolveric#0897
Fixing my grammar, lol.

• 4 months later...
On 4/27/2021 at 1:54 AM, lilY#1118 said:

Sorry for this extremely late response but no I did not draw these images!

I did not mean for these to be used specificly as badges it was simply meant as inspiration/examples for possible badges. But by now there is in fact a frog badge added and I am using it ?