t!house: Token-purchasable "house themes", which alter the outside view.

tmn loveblue#9469

Suggestion: I would like to suggest the addition of Themes that change what you see outside your house. These Themes would be unique to each house, and require you to have the relevant house in inventory to purchase corresponding themes. Here are a few ideas I have:

• Snowy Themes: Add animated snowfall and snow on railings, window frames, etc.
  • Rainy Themes: Add animated rainfall, with droplets tapping on windowpanes. May be divided into Light Rain, Heavy Rain and Downpour.
  • Night Themes: Change the outside lighting to nighttime, and for houses that look over cityscape, nearby houses have their lights on. Beranda and Penthouse have animated nighttime cityscape (blinking lights). May crossover with the two above theme groups.
  • Perfect Day Themes: Addition of warm sunlight rays filtering into your home, animated birds that chirp out musical notes, and generally greener greenery.
  • Windy Themes: Animated theme that shows winds occasionally blowing leaves, newspapers, hats and paper airplanes outside your windows and patios.
  • Famous Place Themes: Unique for Beranda and Penthouse, this theme group changes the outside view to resemble a famous place, such as New York, Paris, etc. with corresponding landmark visible. Alternatively, the player can move their Beranda/Penthouse to look over the countryside or seaside, should they wish.

Certain theme groups could also affect furniture items, for example, Night Themes would cause the lighting furniture to turn on, Perfect Day Themes would make your house plants and treetsu more lively, and Windy Themes would animate certain furniture placed near windows and in outdoor areas, like plants, vines and treetsu.

Reason: I believe it will attract people to save up for houses, and possibly sign up to be supporter to get more tokens to purchase their favorite Theme.

Username: tmn loveblue#9469

• t! 1
  • Upvote 11