[IMPLEMENTED] t!mail rewards activity

Pringles#7993

since all voting confirmation is sent to t!mail, the rewards activity inbox list gets very long.

the list is sorted from old->new, so ? messages are relegated to the 2nd page.

so after each voting we have to move to the 2nd, 3rd... page while the inbox gets full.

deleting mail takes too much time.

the inbox should be sorted by new mail first, just like regular email.

or make it possible to delete red messages quickly.

or delete all red messages at once.

• Upvote 3

I agree on the changed order, would make it easier to check them.

And yeah, either an option in the mailbox itself or a command like t!mail delete activity would be great.

Because I want to be able to keep important "normal" mails.

• Upvote 3

I completely agree on all of the above, the constant t!mail notifications instead of the private messages for voting really messed up my groove... I don't like the new "lets give you 2 mail activity for each time you vote on our 2 sites, then we'll give you more regular mail so you'll have to look at each message then delete them"...I'd rather just get direct messaged because that's easier to deal with than putting in bot commands just to get rid of new and old mail on this bot.. but oh well I doubt it'll be changed.

The only thing I do like that's changed in this very recent update is how much 't!fish' on our daily quests has decreased because it helps a lot without sitting there trying to catch 15 fish all for one of the quests.  And I've noticed a few other changes with the daily tasks, which I've also liked, so I'm not saying it's all bad or complaining, just my feedback.

Edited by XiahticXiaoGui#8999

I seem to recall that there was a comment in the Tatsu server mentioning those vote DM's using up resources.

And the added feature of those vote mails deleting themselves (unless items are attached) was reported to be bugged.

Maybe the best solution would be, if they delete themselves AND automatically put items in your inventory?

• Upvote 1

• Aericio#4684 changed the title to [IMPLEMENTED] t!mail rewards activity