[DENIED] Customise Tatsu's server name and icon

Helixel#1001

TOPIC TITLE: [customisation]: [server name and icon customisation]

*Suggestion: It would be nice to have the option to fully customise the bots look in your server. Changing the icon specifically to reflect the character
you want to portray. MEE6 has this feature already and I would love it for tatsu as well!

*Reason: Why should this suggestion be implemented? I love customisation, and feel it would make me stay a subscriber longer if more options like this were added.

*Username: Helixel

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 17.04.41.png

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since this would likely place a strain on Tatsu's servers, it could be a nice benefit for Server Premium or maybe even be the primary benefit of a third subscription level.

It would be great to be able to make the bot visual match the theme of the server. 
To use an example that most people would be at least vaguely familiar with, here's the bot section of a Harry Potter mobile game server's member list. It looks like HouseCup is using that customization somehow. 

image.png.85483310bb91ad96e2fef5d183c92edc.png

(I'm not even an active user there, but thought they would provide the best example.)

EDIT: After browsing more threads here, it occurred to me that one of the best things about Tatsu is that the "premium" features are available in a limited way to basic users. That would make adding this feature more complicated: what is the basic equivalent? So maybe there could be a small handful of profile choices that relate to popular uses for the bot, such as a tg, lvl up image, fishing pole, currency and/or slots. (Not sure what image would be good for a server that primarily uses Tatsu for reaction/self roles though.) Like profile/rank/lvlup/wallet, the ability to further customize would be limited to server subscribers. 
I have no idea how feasible this would be, but it would be fantastic to see.

Edited by Isidar#6113

• 3 weeks later...
  • Aericio#4684 changed the title to [DENIED] Customise Tatsu's server name and icon
  • Aericio#4684 locked this topic