Adding an extra furniture reward for normal people which might be a supporter item from that or a previous month

Severina#6247

TOPIC TITLE: t!vote: Adding an extra furniture reward for everyone (not just supporters) which was a supporter iteam of the current or some previous month

*Suggestion: It would be very very cool if it would be possible to get a supporter item furniture piece through votes (t!vote) every month on top of the monthly furniture piece
 I completely understand that they're meant for supporters and get if you don't want to do this, but supporters get such good looking furniture and a lot of us can't really afford to spend money on bots 
I was wondering if every month, besides the monthly furniture of that month for 72 votes, it would be possible to also earn a supporter item, picked by the devs ofc, for something like 100 votes in a month

*Reason: It'd firstly get more votes for the bot (hopefully), but it also gives the opportunity to normal people who can't afford to support tatsu to get a furniture from the supporters collection. I'm not asking to make everything available for us lol but one supporter furniture item a month, similar to how the current monthly items work but for something harder like a 100 votes 
(Also not asking to remove the current 72 votes per month furniture thing! I'm imagining this supporter one be a bit more exclusive since it'd be harder to get 100 votes a month)

*Username: Severina#6247