Purple Dog

.shay_#0

So I have noticed that I'm not alone in my desire/need/want for a purple dog.

We have the purple starling (bird) and we now have had the Galaxy Purple Nebelung (cat) but we have failed our dog community members and our purple lovers everywhere within the tatsu - tatsugotchi community.

I have been asked and thusly compiled a list of acceptable doggos for potential recolor (if necessary) for the purple dog fan club, many of which are agreed upon or at least acceptable.

Recommendations for purple dog

Labrador

Border collie

Beagle

Corgi

Argentino

Spaniel

Samoyed

Husky

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Screenshot_20210921-2035352.png

Edited by Shay#0910
  • Upvote 14

1 minute ago, theaskiii#9350 said:

i'd also like to add maybe galaxy version of those dogs too maybe. (especially the spaniel xD )

A galaxy version would actually be super sweet and way awesome, the spaniel being a blank canvas would be an excellent choice!

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Shay#0910 said:

So I have noticed that I'm not alone in my desire/need/want for a purple dog.

We have the purple starling (bird) and we now have had the Galaxy Purple Nebelung (cat) but we have failed our dog community members and our purple lovers everywhere within the tatsu - tatsugotchi community.

I have been asked and thusly compiled a list of acceptable doggos for potential recolor (if necessary) for the purple dog fan club, many of which are agreed upon or at least acceptable.

Recommendations for purple dog

Labrador

Border collie

Beagle

Corgi

Argentino

Spaniel

Samoyed

Husky

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Screenshot_20210921-2035352.png

I totally agree! We need at least one purple dog to go with the purple cat and bird. Here's a purple malamute I made just for an idea.

Capture.PNG

• Upvote 4

Just now, Lyrialas#8499 said:

I though it was gonna be a Husky?

The husky and malamute are close in relation to image within the Tatsugotchi, there wouldn't be much difference really because the body is slightly slimmer (barely), the ears are more up top (not by much), and the basics of the build are quite similar, so its easier to just call it that. I called it Husky because it just looks so much like one to me and I've never seen a malamute irl but I've seen a husky xD

7 minutes ago, Lauren✿#0854 said:

I totally agree! We need at least one purple dog to go with the purple cat and bird. Here's a purple malamute I made just for an idea.

Capture.PNG

I absolutely love it, Lauren, I cannot get enough of how cute this is!

2 minutes ago, Lauren✿#0854 said:

Thank you so much, and thank you for the idea< 3 Hopefully a visual will help everyone see how amazing a purple doggo would be :D

I really hope so, it is a fantastic idea and the rendering you did just makes my heart swell with joy at the thought. Purple doggo is such an amazing and beautiful concept!