Black & White Marble Flooring, Television with white/black cabinets, Large Standing Projector

heysayse7en#5890

I would really like a combination of all of the above for different themes

Why

Black & White Marble Flooring-There are no black flooring which makes black themes really difficult. The only one I saw was black triangle flooring which seems limited. White floorings there are also none with the marble look that makes the house look extra classy. Thus I would like to suggest these two floorings.

Black Marble Tile, Thickness: 5-10 mm, for Flooring, Rs 79 /square feet |  ID: 15031849462Calacatta Marble, Gloss glazed porcelain tile. This bright, glossy floor  tile is inspire by the mar… | Porcelain flooring, Porcelain floor tiles,  White marble tiles

Television with black/white cabinets

Why

Sometimes wood  colour just do not go with the theme but all tvs available come with  wood cabinets  leaving us no options.

discount promotions Concept Muebles TV Stand Milano 200 Black Body/Modern  LED TV Cabinet/Living Room Furniture/Tv Cabinet fit for up to 90-inch TV  Screens/High Capacity Tv Console for Modern Living Room (Black &Amazon.com: TV Stand Solo 200 Modern LED TV Cabinet/Living Room Furniture/Tv  Cabinet fit for up to 90-inch TV Screens/High Capacity Tv Console for  Modern Living Room (White/Black) : Home & KitchenTV Consoles / Cabinets | Furniture Club

Outdoor Theatre

Why

This can fit all outdoor skywall paper adding romance and character to the room

Alternative cinemas to catch a movie | Honeycombersimage.jpeg.89a8248f3048ae8e0d410f4bec0bf19c.jpegimage.jpeg.ad6fc4670666662e18d221a5b98b0f51.jpeg

• Upvote 2

I would also love to see them add white/beige/black/grey cabinets, cabinet tables, beanbags, wall shelves (love the artists, but the “white casual wall shelf is not even close to actually being white), dressers, clover cushions, small bookshelves, dining tables, small casual sofas, gaming chairs and other furniture. 

With so much furniture being bright colors, sometimes having the option of a basic color for other furniture.

• Upvote 1