Make pet fieldtrips a daily quest

lili#5887

If I didn't explore my daycare pets, I wouldn't know there's a field trip feature. Make it a quest, catching a fish is super difficult and I'm sure many are tired of spamming tatsu slots. We need new quests! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

hmmm no offence but i'd pass on that one 😭 i only actively use one pet personally and having to send him to the daycare for 20h just for a daily quest would make it hard for me to get my other quests done

however if they lowered the field trip time to like maybe 12 hours instead of 20 so it can sort itself out while i'm at work i'd totally be down for it 👀

also yes omg a fishy update is way overdue, as well as slots, those minigames never got the facelift that tatsugotchi got after the reboot in 2020 so the only thing keeping those minigames alive is quests

Edited by ᴅᴇɪɴ'ᴛ#8467
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Besides the taking 20 hours thing, it is on the expensive side for someone who is just starting out (or has holes in their pockets), so I am not sure I would want to see it as a normal daily.
It is a daily for the Phantom Feast though, and with a lowered cost. That is a nice compromise- an event daily.