Flowers being available in event shop using sproutlings or giveaway some free flowers since it's last day to complete our arch

◤TwiŇҟℓe◢#7554

Hey..

I was thinking if we could get some free flowers by mail to claim since it's last day of spring festival or the arch / flowers being available in the event shop so we can purchase it using sproutlings..

Also if the event shop could be kept open for a week after event like always it will be of great help..

Hope y'll would consider it..

Thx 

Edited by ◤TwiŇҟℓe◢#7554
  • Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, ◤TwiŇҟℓe◢#7554 said:

Hey..

I was thinking if we could get some free flowers by mail to claim since it's last day of spring festival or the arch / flowers being available in the event shop so we can purchase it using sproutlings..

Also if the event shop could be kept open for a week after event like always it will be of great help..

Thx 

Yep please.. Looking forward to it

• Upvote 4

• ◤TwiŇҟℓe◢#7554 changed the title to Flowers being available in event shop using sproutlings or giveaway some free flowers since it's last day to complete our arch
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, ◤TwiŇҟℓe◢#7554 said:

Hey..

Thx 

Flower arches are now available for purchase in the event shop image.png.24b576b3d611889413d94894a26933fa.png

• Upvote 1