Reenable t!arch and t!swap until May 14th & allow people to convert unwanted event items to Sproutlings.

ichigo#0125

Several people on my server did not get to craft arches from their gathered blossoms, either through not realizing it had to be done before May (Tatsu time, not local time...) or not having internet access, etc.

Please allow us to finish crafting our arches, because my friends do not have the sprouts to buy the arches that they have earned.  It is a real blow to have wasted all these hours of effort for an entire month.

Commands: t!arch and t!swap.  Please let them respond with the craft and swap dialogs.

And/or, please allow people to "return" unwanted Sproutling items to the shop in exchange for their sproutling value so they can buy their missing arches.  We had a lot of duplicate/unwanted items in baskets, and I told everyone they HAD TO use their sproutlings before the event ended so they went ahead and spent everything before the arches were added to the shop last minute.

If unused blossoms could be sold to the event shop for 60 Sproutlings each most people would be able to buy the arches they can't craft with their own supplies.

• Upvote 1

Actually if t!event could respond (and display a message that they event is finished, but you can still access the event shop, open baskets, etc...) many people don't seem to know where to find the website shop, and that did give an easy direct link to the /event store page.

Additionally I'd like to see what my ending stats were but there is no way to access them now.

I agree that this end of event was messy, compared to past ones.

Putting the arches in the store is an awesome decision, but doing so at the last minute and without any announcement renders it a bit pointless for many of us.

The same way keeping the stores open past April 30th is great but also a last minute and unannounced move.

Many of us bought from the stores according to what we knew of the rules, before those changes were made so it ends up not being that useful after all, which I think can be very frustrating, especially for people for whom this was their first event.

If keeping the commands up or returning items to the store, in order to get one last arch, isn't doable, maybe sending enough free sproutlings to everyone could make up for the frustration?