Redirecting Notification Messages

Skitty#1375

Currently, when I award server points, tatsu notifies the user by generating a message in another channel which happens to be one of the few I don’t want it to generate messages in. I’ve disabled rank messages from there but I have been told there’s currently no way to disable or reroute these messages that notify of server points awarded which means I’m constantly deleting them. Could we make this an option just like with the level up rank messages? 

• Moderators

Unless you mean the confirmation message after completing the command (in which case you would just need to use the command in the channel you want it to appear), it sounds like you have enabled score & points logging which is creating a separate notification message in your chosen channel. You can disable this setting on the dashboard under servers > your server > rewards & economy > score & points > points & score logs, by removing the channel listed. Alternatively, you could change the channel to one of your private logging channels in case you want to keep track of admins giving out score/points.

image.png.ed7cfb71b07428958686971adc95d469.png

Edited by lilcat#0001