Hello developers! Welcome to another API update. This release brings new fields for the user profile endpoint and new guild ranking endpoints.
New User Profile Fields
- avatar_hash - The user's Discord avatar hash. This field can be used if you want full control of what to do with the user's avatar. avatar_url will continue to be returned with the correct file type i.e. gif if it animated, png otherwise.
subscription_type - This field returns the user's supporter subscription type.
- 0 = None
- 1 = Supporter
- 2 = Supporter+
- 3 = Supporter++
- subscription_renewal - This field returns the user's subscription renewal time as a ISO8601 timestamp if they have a subscription. Otherwise, this field is not returned.
New Guild Ranking Endpoints
The following endpoints have been added:
- Get Current Month Guild Member Ranking - Gets a guild member's ranking for the current month.
- Get Current Month Guild Rankings - Gets a guild's rankings for the current month.
- Get Current Week Guild Member Ranking - Gets a guild member's ranking for the current week.
- Get Current Week Guild Rankings - Gets a guild's rankings for the current week.
Note: These endpoints currently do not return correct data due to internal bugs. These endpoints may have to be pulled in a future update. Treat these endpoints as an alpha release.
As always, the API docs have been updated to reflect these changes. Refer to the docs for full reference: https://dev.tatsu.gg
That's all for this update.
Hassie | API Developer & Maintainer