Now, I have recreated my server a few times, so i think this may be a configuration issue that was not deleted from the previous servers... However, when I had this issue before, I just put numbers after the name, and it solved the issue. This time, that has not worked. I even tried changing the roles- they were roles of a pirate ship, and for testing, this morning I created roles to coordinate with cat sizes. I have ensured this is toggled to enabled within the settings. I have tried creating the leveled roles through text prompt in discord as well as using the dashboard. I literally refuse to use another bot because I paid for this one.