Expanding Fun Interactions!

Kntsgi_TV#5139

Hello! Tatsu has been in my server for a few days and she’s  been fun to play with. I was thinking it could be really cool to have more ways to have some fun interactions both with the bot and USING the bot to interact with one another. It seems like Tatsu is a bot that works well for fostering connections between server members so it could be really awesome to play off of that by using features like these.

[relevant command]: 
t!search (bot gives you an area to search and you choose what to search. you can gain credits and occasionally items this way)

t!job (you can get a job and work- but there would be a cool down for each use of the command. maybe like an hour or 2. first you’d have to apply for one so: t!job apply, maybe)

t!hunt (utilize the same mechanics you have in place for the fishy system to gain currency

common    ????
uncommon  ??
rare      ??
legendary ?

*Reason: A few more ways to interact with the bot and earn currency will foster engagement in server communities and make the interaction with the bot even more enjoyable. it is enjoyable now but adding more fun features like this could help bring it to the next level!

thank you for all you do, you guys are amazing! whether you guys consider my idea or not, I still appreciate the bot and the work y’all do 

Tsugiiofficial#5139
Edited by tsugiiofficial#5139
fixed emoji’s (they disappeared)
  • Upvote 1

On 2/25/2021 at 7:45 PM, Chakra888#2734 said:

When I go fishing I always bring a picnic, maybe fishing could include some fun things like beer or sandwiches as a way to increase your skills. Fishing can be very boring if the random % is not in your favor. Spice it up a bit!

^ in another post I had mentioned cooking, I think this post and the hunting could go hand in hand with cooking and food/drinks! that could be a really cool system!

I like the idea of hunting, and you could even get roles and special items from it! I'd love to get some knight's armor for my pet or something or a crossbow or trebuchet for my wall or my pet from hunting. You could make it fun! Bear skin rug, maybe?