More actovities with your pets

Klara#1874

I always find myself alone and bored at home, thats when I turn to my little pixel friend. After 10 minutes I realize that I haven't got a lot to do. It would be nice to be able to get attached to your little friend, therefore, you should add more activities for different pets! ?

By different activities for different pets I mean that you dont usually walk your bird or hike with your duck. ? Here are some suggestions and activities for different pets. ? And if you ever do this, you should maybe add pictures because it would be really cool. ??

Dogs: Hike, Cuddle, Go to the playground, playdates outside, swimming and stuff like that! ❤️ You could even make like a pet daycare because that would be super cool!

Cats: For cats you could do stuff more like brushing their fur, trimming their claws, watch TV, have a picnic, etc. And you could also make the pets be able to sit in couches and stuff like that. ?

Birds: For birds you could take them outside to fly, Read a book toghether, Bake a cake and those kinda things. ?

Ducks: Ducks and birds are almost the same but you wouldnt go out and take them for a flight. You would probably just go to the park, go for a swim, etc.

It's not a must, I just thought it would be really cool! ?

Thanks for this amazing community!

- Your average Swede ❤️

• Upvote 2