New Pets: Rodents, Wild Animals (Lions, Tigers and Bears, oh my!)

Sekah#1121

Suggestion: We don't necessarily have to confine Tatsu to the world of the possible! Wild animal pets - like deer, foxes, wolves, lions, tigers, bears, komodo dragons, the sky's the limit - would be really fun! I'd love a few types of foxes and tigers, personally - Siberian tiger, Bengal tiger, fennec fox, red fox, grey fox, etc. I think that would be very popular.

If you'd really like to keep pets to the "possible" for one reason or another, I still think pet categories can be expanded - rodents! Rabbits (and there's a lot of different breeds of rabbit that look completely different), hares, chinchilla, guinea pigs (again, different breeds that look completely different), mice, rats, degu, gerbils, hamsters, etc.

Reason: I think it'd be fun to branch out a little bit from the cats/dogs/birds niche!

https://www.coopsandcages.com.au/blog/ultimate-list-rabbit-breeds/

List of full rabbit breeds

Degu!

Fennec Fox!

White Siberian Tiger

Bengal Tiger

Username: Sekah
Edited by Sekah#1121
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

I totally agree with this! More pets even wild ones would be nice. Personally I love the idea of Fox and rabbits/bunny. 

Then maybe upgrade the house themes/furniture to outdoor ones as well to fit the wild animals. Like garden/grass floor/terrace, with plants like trees/bush/flowers/or even bamboo if you add pandas. The outdoor could work for the existing pets as well. 

• Fishy v9001 1