Improve House Game play: Give exp when buying furnitures, create house themed events etc. (Tubers Simulator inspired)

Joy#3333

I used to play tubers simulator and i actually thought of making a discord bot based off it but then i discovered tatsu already did it! So, i just thought it can help improve the gameplay of house feature, aside from making more furniture,. One is to give pet exp to users when they buy items, the higher the price the higher the exp. Second, you can also create themed events like in tubers where people can upload their house design based on the theme (fairytale, scifi etc) and people can vote and theres a certain ranking / range of votes where players can get rewards- credits / tokens / capsule.. up to you as long as they get cool rewards for their designs. Third - maybe is to lock some items to certain level, this is to encourage players to level up~ and maybe revamp the walk command like make the cooldown longer but the rewards bigger. its kinda annoying to spam the walk when you can just have a 10m cooldown and 300xp reward for example

PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator on the App Store

• Upvote 2