Vote Revamp Introducing Monthly Streaks

Crow Waterlow#9068

As some people know that DBL and TopGG websites are sometimes down and there's nothing Tatsu Devs can do about that.
And as far I as know, there has been talk about this recently, that devs are wanting to put votes under their site.
So I wanna suggest about this:

MONTHLY STREAKS
     - Users can vote two (2) times a day. One (1) vote every 12 hours. Each vote now gives 400 Credits and 20 Tokens.
     - Voting the bot under the Tatsu Website gains 1 streak. Streak would not be lost since it will be accumulated throughout the month, only the buffs will lost.
     - Streaks will be reset every first day of month.
     - Recurring Vote Reward Changes:
          1500 Credits - From 4 votes to 2
          1x Grey Pet Capsule - From 12 votes to 6
          200 Tatsuco Pet Food - From 18 votes to 9
          11000 Credits - From 38 votes to 19
          1x Pet XP Soda - From 56 votes to 28
          50x Ancient Coins - From 84 votes to 40
     - Monthly Vote Reward - From 60 votes to 30 Streaks

Since some people didn't have the opportunity to get the monthly vote rewards with their 60/72 votes, I just wanna add this:
     STREAK BUYOUT

- Using Discord's button feature, add a button under t!vote to buyout streaks.
          - Users can buy additional streaks for the cost of 100 Tokens per streak.
          - 400 Credits and 20 Tokens WILL NOT be rewarded from buyout, only recurring and monthly vote rewards will be.
          - With this feature, everyone will have the opportunity to cover up their missing votes and to claim monthly rewards.
          - [EDIT] Streaks bought will NOT AFFECT voting buffs. As users still need to maintain voting streaks for buffs to work.

I think I forgot something to add. But I'll add [EDIT] on some changes.

Edited by 「 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰 」#9068
  • Upvote 3