NAMING PETS IN THE NURSERY: t!tg nursery name [pet's number in the nursery] [pet name]

Sekah#1121

Suggestion:  t!tg nursery name [pet's number in the nursery] [pet name] - so it'd look like: t!tg nursery name 2 Alex. 
Please, God, I have to pay like 4,000 points every time I want to name a new pet, and I am a poor newbie who can't afford that at all. 
I want to fill my nursery with cool pets, and it's really fun and important to me to name them - in fact, that's a primary enjoyment I get out of the game, actually. 
So, please, God, just let me name them in the nursery! At the very least, when I first unwrap them!! Please?? 

Reason: Because at present, to name or rename any pet in the nursery, it costs 4,000 points, and if you make a mistake or change your mind, another 4,000. 
It takes days to reach 4,000 points as Tatsu is currently set up, and naming a pet is a thing people often rethink and change their mind on. 
It would provide huge utility to the userbase to allow us to change a pet's name whether or not it was the primary pet. 

Username: Sekah#1121

Edited by Sekah#1121
  • Upvote 2

• Sekah#1121 changed the title to NAMING PETS IN THE NURSERY: t!tg nursery name [pet's number in the nursery] [pet name]
  • 4 months later...

It's not a perfect answer to your suggestion but you can at least rename pets in daycare now. It is free to add pets to daycare and rename them. Use t!dc edit to add a pet or change the name of pets in daycare. Swap as many pets in and out as you like to name them all. The first 1x1 daycare is free so everyone has one that can hold at least 2 pets.

• Lucky 1