Tatsugotchi Level Up system suggestion

Spongy#7196

Not sure if this was suggested before (I'm a newbie Tatsu grinder OwO) but what if we get credits/tokens every time our Tatsugotchi levels up? Something like:

Lvl 1 → 9: 50 credits per level
Lvl 9 → 10: 10 tokens
Lvl 11 → 19: 100 credits per level
Lvl 19 → 20: 20 tokens
Lvl 21 → 30: 150 credits per level
Lvl 29 → 30: 30 tokens
Lvl 31 → 40: 200 credits per level
Lvl 39 → 40: 40 tokens
Lvl 41 → 50: 250 credits per level
Prestige: 50 tokens

Of course, the prizes that trainers will receive is ultimately up to the developers. I just thought it would be cool if we have extra incentive to train our pets besides being able to just level and prestige them especially for those who just started playing Tatsu and are short on in-game $$$ (I'm a supporter btw OwO). It may look like an easy way to farm for credits/prizes but besides chatting (every 2 mins in normal servers), daily quests (which can be done in under half an hour) and event quests (which comes only every now and then), I don't think there's much of any other thing to do to grind in Tatsu and get something back (fishing costs in-game $$$ too :(((). That's all thank you and I hope I don't sound rude or anything. ;-;

• Upvote 9

20 hours ago, Spongy#0001 said:

Not sure if this was suggested before (I'm a newbie Tatsu grinder OwO) but what if we get credits/tokens every time our Tatsugotchi levels up? Something like:

Lvl 1 → 9: 50 credits per level
Lvl 9 → 10: 10 tokens
Lvl 11 → 19: 100 credits per level
Lvl 19 → 20: 20 tokens
Lvl 21 → 30: 150 credits per level
Lvl 29 → 30: 30 tokens
Lvl 31 → 40: 200 credits per level
Lvl 39 → 40: 40 tokens
Lvl 41 → 50: 250 credits per level
Prestige: 50 tokens

Of course, the prizes that trainers will receive is ultimately up to the developers. I just thought it would be cool if we have extra incentive to train our pets besides being able to just level and prestige them especially for those who just started playing Tatsu and are short on in-game $$$ (I'm a supporter btw OwO). It may look like an easy way to farm for credits/prizes but besides chatting (every 2 mins in normal servers), daily quests (which can be done in under half an hour) and event quests (which comes only every now and then), I don't think there's much of any other thing to do to grind in Tatsu and get something back (fishing costs in-game $$$ too :(((). That's all thank you and I hope I don't sound rude or anything. ;-;

I like the idea, as you say, it is an incentive to train / walk with the pets. Also and as a way to contribute to your idea, they could implement a system of "training", example: easy, medium or hard training.
I hope it is added, good luck! ?

• Upvote 2