Tryout houses / daycares designs

Spongy#7196

Sometimes, we don't know if the furniture/furnishes that we will be getting will fit into our houses/daycares. Sometimes, we would end up having to trade them or sell them away which is sad :(. So, I would like to suggest a set of commands which would allow us to design our dream houses/daycares with all the items that is available in the shop be it normal or events items. Of course, they're just dream houses/daycares which means we own neither the houses/daycares nor the items in it.  

For instance, the command can be t!hse dream edit. Then, we can choose what kind of houses too like Brenda's apartment, Penthouse etc. And then, we can edit in the furniture/furnishes to our dream houses/daycares.

Through this way, we can know which items to get and when we have enough credits/tokens, we can finally hunt for them.

Additionally or otherwise, it would be great to have a command where we can list our wishlists for items too! You know, if someone wants to surprise another for their birthday or if they're simply feeling kind, they can just lookup the person's wishlist and gift it to them ^^

Edit: I realise the tryout design can work for tatsugotchis and profile badges too but given that we have limited pets cosmetics now and that profile badges are not really the hype (based on selling-ads and buying-ads), I figured we could have the tryout for houses/daycares design first ^^

Edited by Spongy#0001
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

You will laugh, but I suggested a cosmetic fitting option some time ago^^

And I don't believe cosmetics are limited, because unlike furniture, you can use up to 3 per slot.
-> Less items, but more possible combinations.

Edited by Lyrialas#8499