Add 'add all channel' option to the whitelisting dashboard commands field

Gabe || Игорь#6666

For further references, make it possible on the dashboard to add all channels when adding allowed channels to wl preferences to a command. Adding each channel one by one is a tortue. Not to mention it's buggy, because I'm sure I didn't go and added those channels 14x to this wl preference of this command. Dyno can add categories too in similar cases, that option would help as well, thank you

Screenshot_20210208-024920587.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I think adding allowed categories instead and a marking feature(be able to mark channels or channel categories without the dropdown disappearing on click every damn time) of just marking everything like you're suggesting would be easier. Really need it as well. Got lots of channels and I can't torture myself typing in the names everytime or scrolling everytime and there are lots of other large servers it would affect as well

I don't see the immediate use of this, as you'd achieve the same effect by not entering any whitelisted channels, and if you want to pick some to exclude, you could use blacklisted channels. But I do agree with the sentiment the interface could use refinement. As for being able to select categories: Absolutely.