Alternative trigger for t!rank = t!score

theProjuicer#6827

t!points is to "Loyalty POINTS"  as  t!rank is to "Server SCORE". points=points but rank=score?
My suggestion would be to make t!SCORE an intuitive alternative response to find info on score.
points is to points as score is to score.
At least for english speakers, a "rank card" doesnt really define that way, but "score card" is intuitive.
and its also called "score" in the 2 images provided. 
For example, on the Rank Score Card (2nd image example) it says the user has "183". "183" what? 183 "ranks"? lol see what I mean?
it even says "Server Score" in the image. 

Screenshot 2021-11-15 132508.png

Screenshot 2021-11-15 134017.png

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, theProjuicer#6827 said:

t!points is to "Loyalty POINTS"  as  t!rank is to "Server SCORE". points=points but rank=score?

I feel like t!rank is more comparable to t!wallet than t!points, but that there is not an equivalent of t!points for score. Creating t!score makes sense to me.

The Server Score in your sample rank card is 183 score of the 200 that is needed to achieve the role +---Tier 2---. 

I think it makes a little more sense when you rename the score. On mine, I renamed it to Server XP, to clarify that it has nothing to do with the FG game nor the Global Tatsu XP. I don't have lvlroles, so it shows as all earned. (I also renamed Server Points to Server CELL$ since the premium currency in FG is cells. Points is even more confusing to me than score.)

• 5 months later...
  • Moderators
On 11/16/2021 at 7:19 PM, Isidar#6113 said:

(My upvote is not for t!score to trigger rank card, but rather a line of text stating how much score one currently has.)

The t!score command (as a standalone command like t!points, not an alias for rank) has been implemented, thank you for the suggestion.