Add more background choices for profiles, rank cards, etc

Severina#6247

Suggestion: I think it would be cool to keep adding more background options for us to purchase for our wallets, profiles, rank cards and other such things. I'm no artist myself so I wouldn't personally be able to help out. I think possibly seasonal backgrounds (like Christmas themed, summer themed, spring themed, easter themed and such other themes based on other occasions/festivals) would be really cool. Maybe they could also be purchased only during a particular time as well to make them exclusive. Besides that, other colour based ones such as the fluid arts ones but in different colours would be really nice as well

Mainly just asking for a few new options every few months ish for us to be able to pick from and purchase permanently

Reason: I feel like there aren't many background options we have to purchase from which are satisfying (and majority of them are anime based). I think more options would lead to people being more willing to buy them if they like them since they already cost quite a bit compared to the amount of credit we earn in a day

Username: Severina#6247

Edited by Severina#6247
To put it in the proper format, completely forgot about it after reading it lol, whoops

• Moderators

New items are constantly being created and worked on, but the item creation process takes time, and requires a lot of work from artists, devs, writes, assistants etc... So it's not an easy job to just "upload a new options each month". There are more backgrounds in the works though, and submissions are also welcome.

Yes, I do understand it takes time. I never said "every month", I asked for some every few months. As I said previously, I personally cannot contribute since I'm no artist, although I hope some ideas I mentioned above could be passed on to them (or even some ways to make it more exclusive). Glad to know there's more backgrounds in the works, looking forward to seeing them one day. Thanks for all the work you guys put in!